Monday, February 22, 2010

Hello!!!

Well... this is my first post!!!

I'm sure this blog will be VERY boooring considering I (well, my husband and I) dont lead the most interesting, fun-filled lives!! It seems like we're always busy, but I'm not sure how much of it will be "blog-worthy". I wanted to start a blog to "document" our lives! I try and take as many pictures as possible... although sometimes I forget, or my camera battery dies, etc., and it just doesn't happen. I'm not creative AT ALL, and therefore do not scrap-book, so this is what I resort to!  Hopefully this blog will still be around when I'm 85 years old, and I can look back and remember. I love reading and looking at other peoples' blogs, so I figured I would make my own (of course, with doubts that I'll have anything to say).

So, here's my first post. Who knows, this could be the last. But I hope not (at least there will be one more since I'm about to post about this past weekend... WOOHOO - this is a START!!).

~Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment