Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

I had a WONDERFUL Easter Weekend!!

The weather was absolutely perfect!!!

Friday started off questionable.... My allergies were KILLING me =( So I pretty much slept for most of the evening. I had to rest up for my tennis match on Saturday - which I WON!!!

Hubby's step-brother and his family were in town from Birmingham for the weekend, so it was nice to spend time with them! They have the cutest little boys!!!

Saturday afternoon we just grilled out, colored easter eggs, and spent lots of time with family!! Then we had to head home so that I could get everything ready for Easter dinner. I procrastinated, and hadn't prepared anything!! Oh well, with some help, I got all the food done!!

Sunday we tried a new church (which I loved!!) and got to celebrate Jesus' resurrection, and then headed over to the in-laws for LOTS AND LOTS of yummy food!! It was a perfect weekend, and ended too soon!!

I'll post a picture of all of us later... my camera battery just died =(

No comments:

Post a Comment