Friday, March 12, 2010

Busy Weekend Ahead!!

Just kidding....

we actually have a very low-key weekend ahead of us!! I love weekends like this, where we can just lounge around all day and do nothing!! It usually never works out that way, but as of right now, that's the goal!

We'll actually (probably) be spending the weekend referee-ing 2 dogs. Can't we all just get along?!?!?!

Sunday, I have my FIRST tennis match; well 2nd, if you consider the one I played in 2 years ago so my mother-in-laws team didn't have to forfeit. Apparently it's better to lose (which I did) than to forfeit.

I decided to join MIL's team this season...I've played alot lately (well like 3 times...) but only had one OFFICIAL practice- in my ENTIRE LIFE (and the coach was yelling at ME the entire time because of all the things I was doing wrong)!! So now I have to play in a real match, where I'm on the roster. OH NO!! I'm sure I'll be a nervous wreck come Sunday morning!

Maybe the other team will be short a player or two, and they'll have to forfeit?!?!

AAHHH I am NOT hand-eye coordinated!!

Oh well, I guess the point of being on the team is playing real matches against other real teams, maybe once this first match is over, I'll feel a little bit better?!!

OH YEAH! And I get to see a precious little girl on Saturday =) Can't wait!!

Hope you have a great weekend =)

No comments:

Post a Comment